Wednesday, May 26, 2010

venting

Dear Dad,

I suppose it wasn’t always the advice that you gave me but just the way you let me vent and then made me feel like everything was going to be ok. What do I do now when I need to vent? I don’t want to dump on Aaron… I guess these letters will help. It always feels good to get things off your chest, even if it isn’t verbal. I try to think about what you would say and the easiest way to think about that is to think about what a biblical answer would be and how I continue to have and show God’s love through the situation. I feel like the smallest things get me emotional now though, but I know that is probably to be expected given the situation.

I was cleaning out my email today and found one that you had sent me, it wasn’t even anything really but seeing your name in my email made me miss your presence.

Did I tell you that we are going to go skydiving in July? Finally! It will be Aaron and I, Marcie and a couple other people. We’re all doing tandems. Joe is going to go up with us but they won’t let him connect with us in the air until like 500 jumps… so that isn’t happening anytime soon :) He is jumping your chute now, he said it is an amazing feeling. I just can’t wait to see what it was like for so many years of your life while we just sat on the ground watching you fly through the sky thinking how cool our parents were. Now it’s our turn to see what it’s all about. I cannot wait.

Love you Bunches,
Cassie Winnie

No comments:

Post a Comment